The Salvation Army
- Full-Time position (38 Hours per week)
- Maximum term position – 9 month contract
- Redfern Location
About the Company
The Salvation Army is an international movement and an evangelical branch of the Christian Church. Its message is based on the Bible and its ministry is motivated by love of God. The mission is both spiritual and practical, encompassing the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and the alleviation of human suffering and distress without discrimination.
About the Role
The Systems Administrator position plays an integral role within the Finance Department. The successful applicant will predominantly provide financial system design and process improvements, assist in everyday running of the system and assist in program development along with other responsibilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- An understanding, empathy, appreciation and the ability to promote the values and ethos of The Salvation Army.
- An advanced level of knowledge in relation to Technology One and Crystal Reports
- Intermediate level of skills in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to see effect of changes in “the big picture” and ability to adapt quickly to change
- The knowledge and understanding of back end databases using SQL queries.
- Analytical and problem solving ability in a programming / systems environment
- Tertiary qualifications in accounting and/or information technology, or progress toward such qualification
- A high level of confidentiality regarding financial information
If this sounds like the role for you, click ‘Apply now’ below and address the selection criteria in your resume and cover letter.
How to Apply – External Applicants
1. Click the ‘Apply Now’ button
2. Click the ‘Register & Apply’ button to complete the online form and application
How to Apply – Current Salvation Army Employees
1. Click the Apply Now button
2. Click ‘Login & Apply’ button
3. If you do not have a password, click the ‘Forgotten password or username’ link.
4. Enter your payslip email address and follow the prompts
(If you experience difficulties, please contact your local HR team.)
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://salvos.mercury.com.au/ViewPosition.aspx?id=a1Q2ZFecghY=&jbc=ChristianEmployment.com →