Website Smithtown Christian School
Smithtown Christian School, a ministry of Smithtown Gospel Tabernacle, seeks a Superintendent who will serve a diverse group of families and seek to unify them under one vision: to mold and shape the hearts of the next generation of Christian leaders to know the times in which we live, and have the wisdom and knowledge to use their passion to change the world for Christ.
Located on Long Island in the thriving suburban community of Smithtown, New York, the Superintendent will oversee a ministry of 465 students in Pre-school through 12th grade and nearly 100 faculty and staff. A minimum of a Master’s degree in education or related study with ACSI certification in administration or willingness to attain is required.
Successful candidates should provide evidence of:
- a thriving relationship with Christ
- excellent communication ability
- the mature relational skills necessary to cultivate a unified culture
- a passion for apologetics that affirms a biblical worldview particularly as it relates to current events and social issues
- a proven capacity for marketing the school to maximize community awareness and potential enrollment
- ability to promote resource development
- a desire to work with the strong leadership team, already in place, to continue our pursuit of spiritual and academic excellence
- a high comfort level in cross cultural settings
Please submit resume, cover letter, and statement of faith/personal testimony.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org