Website StoneBridge Community Church
Bringing the Love of Jesus to the Lives of People
The DSM exists to equip, encourage, and empower middle & high school students to grow in the likeness of Jesus Christ. His primary role will be that of a trainer, and helping students and adults grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
Relationships and Accountability:
- The DSM primary report is to the lead pastor.
- The DSM will meet regularly with the StoneBridge Community Church (SBCC) leadership team for the purposes of encouragement and ministry updates.
- The DSM adheres to SBCC doctrinal statement (http://stonebridgedp.org/beliefs/)
- The DSM is able to pass a background check.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- To provide a balanced ministry of evangelism and discipleship including:
- To teach the Bible with clarity, creativity and conviction
- Provide opportunities for worship
- Provide opportunities for students to serve others
- Provide opportunities for students to build a healthy group image
- To recruit, train, and supervise adult volunteer staff in ministry to students
- To provide meaningful opportunities for students to connect with other students
- To have regular contact with parents and students
- To develop relationships with students through regular connection ministry
- For each student to be under the care of a adult “shepherd”
- To provide prayer support for students and parents
- Participate in regular staff meetings
- Assist in the planning, coordination, and leading of worship services
- Vibrant Love for Jesus Christ and students, and the desire to bring the two together (Matt 22:37-38)
- Committed to living & modeling a Godly and holy lifestyle, authentic in their relationship with Jesus Christ (I Cor 10:31-11:1, I Tim 4:11-12)
- If married, a loving relationship with their spouse, and their spouse has a proven desire to be involved in ministry to others
- Above reproach in personal relationships (I Tim 3:2)
- Communicates well with students, parents, and adult volunteers
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and see things through to completion
- Ability to lead middle & high school students, and adults
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org