Website World Harvest Church
Are you a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and takes extreme pride in their work with demonstrated success working in a high octane environment? If so, we invite you to apply for the Web Developer position at World Harvest Church.
At World Harvest Church you have an opportunity to be a part of one of today’s most influential churches, pastored by statesman, humanitarian and New York Times bestselling author, Rod Parsley. This ministry with its world-wide platform is affecting every strata of society spiritually, educationally, economically and culturally through the expanse of the Breakthrough television program which airs 7 days a week on major TV stations and affiliates.
Primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Creation of site layout/user interface from provided design concepts by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Placement and layout of web site pages given client provided content.
- Development of robust and user-friendly .NET-based web applications.
- Modification to existing ASP.NET Web Forms applications.
- Development of new applications with ASP.NET Web Forms and potentially ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Design relational database schemas.
- SQL Server T-SQL development.
- Application/Framework design as needed.
- Specifications/Requirements gathering as needed.
- Routine daily maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Modification and maintenance of existing SQL Server Integration Studio packages.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills:
- Candidates should have proven .NET experience as well as an understanding of Object Oriented Design and Programming.
- An understanding of the web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- An understanding of the benefits of SEO and the development skills to support SEO are a plus.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate directly with peers, managers, and clients while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Ability to grow professionally in a highly flexible and fast-moving environment.
- Awareness and pride in 100% client satisfaction.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com